Terms and Conditions
1. The use of the AskRobot.one website and any services offered by AskRobot.one (“Services”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
2. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. AskRobot.one reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms. Your continued use of the Services shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms.
4. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
5. AskRobot.one reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
6. You must not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold AskRobot.one, its officers, employees, agents, and partners harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services.
8. AskRobot.one makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content provided through the Services.
9. AskRobot.one shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services.
Monthly - $ 10 USD
Ask Robot One uses Stripe.com as a payment gateway and accepts certain credit cards and will automatically charge your selected credit card for all applicable fees on a monthly basis, depending on which subscription you select, until you or we cancel your account. The account fee will be billed when you first choose to open a subscription and each month thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. Subscription charges are fully earned upon payment and there are no refunds or credits for partially used months or years, as applicable. If any fee is not paid in a timely manner, or Ask Robot One is unable to process your transaction using the credit card information provided, Ask Robot One reserves the right to revoke access to your subscription account.
All information that you provide in connection with a monetary transaction must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction through the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any monetary transactions.
If you want to use a different credit card or if there is a change in your credit card validity or expiration date, you may edit your information by accessing your account setting page. If your credit card reaches its expiration date, your continued use of the Ask Robot One constitutes your authorization for us to continue billing that credit card and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. It is your responsibility to keep your contact information and payment information current and updated.
You may cancel your subscription at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation; if you cancel before the end of your billing cycle you will not have access to your account for the remainder of the billing cycle. In the event that Ask Robot One suspends or terminates your account or this Agreement for your breach of this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else.
Canceling your subscription
You may cancel your subscription at any time; however, your Ask Robot One subscription will end as soon as you cancel your subscription, or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s fees to your credit card. Ask Robot One will bill the monthly fees associated with your subscription plus any applicable tax to the credit card you provide.
If you have any questions regarding these Pricing and Payment Terms, please contact email@example.com
Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including when you create an account, use our search engine, or submit questions or answers.
We collect the following types of information:
• Account Information: We collect information such as your name, phone, and email address when you create an account.
• Usage Information: We collect information about your interactions with our Services, such as the searches you make, the questions and answers you submit, and the content you view.
• Device Information: We collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, such as your IP address, operating system, browser type, and device identifiers.
• Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you use our Services.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, and to develop new products and services. We may also use your information to communicate with you about our Services and send you promotional materials.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
• Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
• Advertising Partners: We may share your information with third-party advertising partners in order to show you targeted advertisements.
• Law Enforcement: We may disclose your information to law enforcement in response to valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
You have the right to access and update your account information at any time. You also have the right to opt out of promotional emails.
We use industry-standard security measures to protect your information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.